Registration & Payment Policies
To maximize the most amount of fairness for all, we have developed the following black and white set of policies for less confusion for all parents and students:
- Paid students have first priority for scheduling at all times. Students who have paid 100% of their tuition receive the highest priority for all scheduled classes.
- Registration for classes provides priority in being placed, but final placement will be contingent on payment.
- All tuition is to be paid 100% one (1) week before classes to guarantee placement in a class.
- If any payment is made below the 100% tuition beyond the first day of class, a 5% administration and service handling charge will be added to the total tuition.
- All other payments and arrangement types must be in writing, if it differs from the aforementioned policies.